cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi waggles his eyebrows to confirm that yes, there may just be wendigo powers that Ronin isn't aware of yet. (There aren't). 'One, I'm hurt you don't already have a file on and me-" The slight tilt of the wendigo's head very much suggests he believes this is bullshit and that somewhere back in Ronin's weird fae room there is undoubtedly a file on him. "-and two, that you're just going to go running to Isla anytime I tell you something." Though he huffs indignantly, part of him knew that, for whatever pretense of being friends existed between the pair, Remi was who he was and some information was just...not up for remaining a secret.

Watching Ronin continually burn his lips on his coffee instead of brooding on the complexities of his relationship with the hunter, he cocks his head to one side wondering what sort of handmade gift Ronin had in mind. "That's shockingly tame for you." He murmurs, his smile shaped like a frown yet still full of amusement. "Here I thought you'd go for the old standby of shit in a bag or something." Though Remi wouldn't admit it, a little stuffed wendigo for someone like Isla actually seemed very sweet.

"I was thinking some horribly raunchy dildo for Heimerdinger so that I could more effectively tell him to go fuck himself."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 07:28 PM