cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"How would I have eaten pizza in such a way as to get a blood splatter of sauce down myself?" Ronin is wondering, making sure he's got everything with him (you never know if you're going to get called out on some job, though the likelihood in the daytime is pretty low) while Remi takes off the sweater. He doesn't expect the garment to be so well taken care of, finding a smile on his lips as he gets the door open.

Their trip down to the medical wing is pretty quiet, actually - hunters tend to sleep a lot in the day, given the nature of their jobs - but by the time they reach the disinfectant scent and bleach-white walls of the research department, there's an understandable buzz of white coats and orderlies. And, of course, no shortage of eyeballs gawking at Remi as he passes by.

Isla has told Ronin where to go, and so it's outside a small examination room that he draws to a halt, gesturing for Remi to go ahead. "I'll be out here," he says. "Just tell her I need to talk about the kit when you're done."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 08:04 PM