cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Well, given that a large part of my research is now taking place in the hunters' area of the complex, I suddenly find that I have quite a bit of free time on my hands," Isla remarks with a grin, taking a vial of blood from the wendigo's arm with a precision that speaks of familiarity between them as much as with the work she does. "It's given me time to reprioritise a few side projects."

Or - and she doesn't want to say it because he'll definitely feel guilty - time to work on the actual reason for the wendigo project, rather than just trying to damage control for Remi everyday. Nodding that he can roll his sleeve back down, Isla stores away the vial of blood and writes a few notes in that aforementioned file, before giving him her full attention again.

"Fascinating," she says with a skeptical raise of her brows, though her amusement is nonetheless clear. "It can be even more positive than just fine if you want it to be. I'm not going to be offended that you prefer having a bit of agency," she adds. "How are the pills compared to the IV, by the way? Any side effects you've noticed?"
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-19-2023, 08:34 PM