cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Offering Remi a surprisingly bright smile at that, Isla nonetheless shakes her head politely. "I'm a doctor, Remi. I don't do well out in an environment like the one you and Ronin play in every day." She means, of course, the hunting side of things, but had Isla known about the Sunset, the tits on display, the gratuitous violence... honestly, tits aside, it's just like being in the medical wing anyway. So maybe.

"Oh, hardly," she murmurs of other monsters, not quite saying you're my favourite one but the implication is there regardless. "Just don't be surprised if I offer you a few new things to try in the coming weeks." Providing, as he's already mentioned, that it's a long term thing.

Which, based on the wendigo's lengthy pause and eventual admission, feels as though it will never be, but (as Remi might have expected), Isla's hypothesis has included such challenges and hurdles. More interested than disappointed, the doctor flicks through Remi's file and removes a few papers, quickly jotting down his observations.

"Thank you," she says, her tone genuine as she smiles back up at Remi. "I know it might have felt easier not to say anything, but this will help a great deal. I'll keep working on the pills, and in the meantime, we'll add an IV to your morning check in. You can use the current dosage to top up if you need to throughout the day. How does that sound?"
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-19-2023, 08:54 PM