cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Placing an apologetic hand over his heart, Remi splayed the fingers of his other hand in a conciliatory gesture. "Hopefully you will forgive an ignorant monster his mistakes." He mutters, fingers itching over his chest as if to dampen the feeling of excitement that all of this was (uncomfortably) causing.

Still staring at Isla, as if expecting her to reach up and pull off a mask and some sort of illusory suit and reveal that it was Grimm all along, Remi nods slowly. "Nothing I can think of." He murmurs, and when he sips in a small breath of air it's absolutely to try and ensure that Isla still smells like Isla.

"Oh, that. It was my fault really." He murmurs of the kit, and while technically true, because he doesn't like lying to Isla, he'll let Ronin explain the rest of it. Tugging back at his sleeve for the IV, Remi blinks unnecessarily a few times while his mind works to convince his tongue to spit out the words he'd been toying with ever since he came in.

"I...a few weeks ago...I really didn't want to wake up, after..." After he'd tried to kill himself. Looking down into his hands, unspoken words flash across the wendigo's face in a myriad of small gestures before he raises his eyes to Isla and offers her a small smile. "..this really helps."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 09:15 PM