cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Shut the fuck up," Ronin smiles right back, and he's still rolling his eyes as they head out of the compound and onto the streets of the undercity. In 'daylight' things are busier in some ways and quieter in others, but at least it doesn't seem as though they're likely to be crushed by titties and drunks fighting. (Not before midday, anyway).

"Oh, he's heard of The Truman Show but he's never watched The Office." Unable not to grin, Ronin does his best to turn his sass-o-meter down a touch as he glances across at the wendigo. "Mm, I know what you mean. The only thing I can say is that, if this is like that movie, we're both in the same boat. Maybe we can shove the set over together."

Heading down the walkways and steps until they're at street level, Ronin reaches into his pocket and pulls out a roll of what counts as money these days. "So this is our budget. We must say thank you, Susan Grimm, for contributing these funds." One can argue that it's a grateful middle finger that Ronin thrusts up towards the compound above them. "Anything to want to buy? Or shall we just... walk and see?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-20-2023, 05:02 PM