cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"There's the charm." Remi says through a smile, and in another life he'd have nudged his shoulder against Ronin's for good measure. Alas, here, with far too many eyes on them and with his strength what it was, the wendigo just snickered before shaking his head.

"He has watched the talented Jim Carrey, yes. Maybe if he was in the Office I would have been more interested." Well Remi, you're in luck. Make it to season 7 and you'll see the grinch himself. 'You say that, but that is what you would say. Truman's best friend and girlfriend were in on the whole thing, you remember.' Remi points out with a tilt of his head.

'Thank you Susan Grimm.' He murmurs solemnly, before looking properly around them. Having never been in this area of the undercity before, the wendigo can only shrug as he glances around. "Is there anything you need? It's all fun to waste their money on gag gifts, but seeing as I won't be able to bring much back with me, if there's anything you're looking for..?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-20-2023, 05:21 PM