cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'No kidding.' Puckering his lower lip, Remi considers this for a moment before grinning. "If we ever saw them while we were out hunting, would you be tempted to let them go?"

As for what role Ronin had been cast in, the wendigo can only frown sternly at the hunter for a moment as he considers. "Well, given what a bad hooker you've already proven yourself to be, I doubt if you'd be my girlfriend." The wendigo reasons with a tilt of his head. "So I suppose that makes you the friend, and Isla the reluctantly cast girlfriend which.." Ruefully, Remi rolls his eyes. "I suppose is pretty on brand."

Glancing around at the market stalls, all of which seemed to be mostly stocked with junk being trotted off as either invaluable or necessary for every citizen to own, the wendigo let his gaze grow slack. "At the very least I do owe you a sweater." Remi confirms, pulling his stare away from what he thought? was a sundial (why though). "Ehh..." Not only had it been years since he'd had any money to spend on anything, but it had been even longer than that since he'd even had the option of picking out comforting things for himself. '..they'll just take it all away when I go back." He murmurs with a shrug.

"Right, so that's...breakfast, apothecary, sweater shopping, and then we can round it out with dildos if there's money left over."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-20-2023, 05:43 PM