cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Laughing if only because Ronin's own laugh seemed infectious, Remi grins before animatedly wiping his amusement away. "Yes of course, our job. Monsters bad. Must kill." He agrees sternly. "Or, maybe we could bring one back with us to see if it's possible for someone to make Grimm laugh."

Hissing in a breath he didn't need but one which sounded Italian somehow, the wendigo kicks at a bit of nothing rather than thinking too hard about Isla in her capacity as reluctant girlfriend or hooker. "Maybe that's why we keep getting assigned to the docks topside. Isn't that how Truman finally got away? Sailing across the water?"

Surprise, rather than murder, was quickly becoming Remi's go-to expression, and so it was that as he glanced over his shoulder at the hunter, it was with his eyebrows drawn together. "I...I mean, I didn't think any of this was meant to be...permanent?" But of course, if this was the Remishow, Ronin might know things Remi didn't. "Just a test to see if I could be let out. But do you really think Grimm is going to let me just..." Glancing around the market, he gestures vaguely around them. "Not be under her thumb?"

Rolling his eyes reluctantly, Remi nods. "Fine, fine. One thing. I'll keep my eyes peeled for something I want."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-20-2023, 06:01 PM