cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I feel like Jim Carrey is a master of his craft, but not even he can make Grimm crack a smile. Not even as a vampire," Ronin says, drawing up to the breakfast sandwich stand and placing his order. "I reckon she's a secret dom. That's where she gets her kicks." Scrunching his nose suddenly, as if realising that opened the door for her getting her rocks off to torturing Remi, the hunter shudders and squashes his imagination on that train of thought.

"Oho, maybe. But I thought Truman's whole thing was having a fear of water? And even though I should given the whole siren thing, I'm not really bothered by it." Paying and accepting his sandwich, Ronin is evidently well-practiced at eating on the go, because taking a bite doesn't even break his stride.

"Well no, it isn't," he murmurs once his mouth isn't full of egg, bacon and hash browns, "but that doesn't mean we can't imagine it might be one day, right? And Grimm lost that battle, remember - Isla is still in charge of your project, so she gets to make that call." Pausing to take another bite of breakfast, Ronin nonetheless looks smug to hear that Remi will try to find something for himself.

"Besides," he adds, a touch solemnly, "I can't even imagine what it would be like to go back to the science wing after being able to walk around out here. And I think Isla knows it too."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-20-2023, 06:10 PM