cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Hey. I am a powerful monster I'll have you know." The wendigo says dryly as he's nudged, not minding at all but opting not to retaliate. As for the shop keeper? Glancing over his shoulder back toward the door and looking mildly impressed, he turned back to Ronin nodding. "I did see an old woman, although.." Crinkling one cheek toward his eye, the wendigo gives his head a dispairing little shake. "..it has been a minute since I've been with anyone, so she's probably saving herself a good deal of trouble. Or, if not trouble, 2 minutes of her life that she'll never get back." Remi says, laughing boyishly if only because 2 minutes would absolutely be a stretch even if she stayed looking like an old woman.

'That is exactly what I mean.' Remi counters as if Ronin was the idiot, before snorting. "dO u kNoW ThAy YoUr SeNsE oF SmeLl iS a HuGe TriGgEr foR MeMoRy?" He repeats mockingly as they gravitate toward a stall of clothing. "Why yes, yes I did Ronin, not least of all because the smell of blood is never just blood to me." Remi says softly, but only because of the merchant who was eyeing the pair as if to determine if either had any actual money to spend.

"Oh no." Remi tuts. "That means if I ever do go for the orgy I'm going to be reminded of you and your disgusting breakfast."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-20-2023, 07:17 PM