cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh? And how long do you last with the demigoddess then?" Remi wants to know, shooting the hunter an accusatory look before looking back toward the various hanging garments. Grinning mischievously to himself, the wendigo's head tilts back and forth a few times as he touches various things before ultimately passing them over. "It isn't all it's cracked up to be, honestly." He says finally with a small shrug before pulling at the sleeve of a sweater to better view the pattern on it.

"Right, and that's why one of us has incredibly white teeth and the other one is you." Remi counters, flashing Ronin a bright white smile and bobbing his eyebrows.

"I was shopping." With his nostrils dramatically flared, the wendigo lets go of the sweater (it had some weird alpacas dancing across it) and eyes Ronin from head to toe. "I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Pretty sure I heard you crying softly into your pillow last night. Something about how lonely you were and how you were hoping your penis-enlargement pills would work soon." This, of course, the wendigo says quite loudly and with a sunny smile.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-20-2023, 07:32 PM