cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Scrunching his nose in disbelief, Remi makes a show of looking around the stall for something before turning back to Ronin. "I think we'd better pick up a stopwatch while we're out." He suggests helpfully. 'Or maybe a sand timer?'

Snickering, the wendigo pushes his tongue against the inside of his cheek, having to resist the urge to slap the coins out of Ronin's hand for no reason other than to be a shit. "So you heard me crying and didn't come in to comfort me?" The wendigo wants to know, a hand going to his chest as if to douse the sudden pain there. "And I"m only taking the pills to please you. I'd have expected a bit more understanding and appreciation." Nodding toward the merchant as if for support, Remi tsks under his breath.

Truly having absolutely no idea at all what he might like to bring back with him to the medical wing, Remi meandered through the stalls more than content merely to drown his eyes in all the things to see. "Actually... what about those books that are hollowed out inside?" Though Remi hadn't been able to take everything that the hunters had given him as a token of their appreciation, the few items he had brought back with him were currently hidden under his mattress. Maybe a suitably boring-looking book would go unnoticed on his table by Grimm.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-20-2023, 07:47 PM