cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Definitely a sand timer - you don't have to wind those. And you can't read analog watches," Ronin points out, praising himself internally for being a good listener and nodding his thanks to the merchant. It takes all of his willpower not to give Remi a shove while he's at it, because there's banter and then there's the overfamiliarity that almost got someone eaten yesterday in the bar.

Done with his shopping (everything except dildos, apparently), Ronin also slows his steps, happy to dawdle through the stalls and shops to see if Remi does see anything he likes. "Mm? Oh, yeah - some of those are pretty cool," he agrees, hovering by a stall full of those types of knick-knacks and peering at the ones on offer. "They've got War and Peace, or The Oddysey... oh, but I feel like you might be more of a Wind in the Willows kind of guy." he gestures to the book-nook on display.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-20-2023, 07:55 PM