cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Swallowing hard, the wendigo walks numbly behind Ronin for a moment before seeming to come back into himself and stretching out his stride enough to walk alongside. "At the time I thought so." He murmurs, and though he laughs under his breath it's far from being a happy sound. "It was for my, our, trip over to Canada, before all of..." He doesn't need to finish the sentence. Before all of this. Before the world really went to shit. Before I became a monster.

Just..before.

'My mother bought my girlfriend and a little pig just like this. Un salvadanaio." As if heralded by the language, one of Remi's hands raises to underscore the word. "She was older and couldn't afford to give us any money to the trip, but she wanted to help, and so.." His hands splay. "The day before we left Carmelita smashed it with a hammer in front of my mother at the kitchen table." Remi continues. "She was so excited. We both were."

Falling silent, Remi glances quickly over his shoulder at Ronin before seeming to continue whether he ought to say more. Of course the ending of the story was something the hunter was more than familiar with: and then I was attacked by a wendigo and became a monster. The end.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-20-2023, 08:57 PM