cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"They did have one shaped like a hotdog, but given our conversation earlier I was worried you'd mistake it for a dildo." And ceramic might be exciting, but it's also fragile, and that's not a trip to the medical wing he wants to take with Remi. Grinning and letting the door shut behind them, he catches Remi's eye as they begin to head up to the third floor, Ronin raising an eyebrow as if they've somehow managed to share thoughts for a second.

"Oh, like one of those campers?" he says, nodding his agreement. "I'm in. If you can work on the mechanics, I'll make sure it's monster proof and wendigo friendly," he informs him; and just like that, there's a piggybank full of dreams sitting in Remi's trenchcoat pocket.

The trip up to the apartment isn't as long as the time it takes for Ronin to unlock his door and move the silver aside, but soon enough they're safely sequestered away - and it's barely mid-morning. "So would you like to tell me what surprises you got from the coffee vendor? And if the answer isn't coffee I really will be surprised."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-20-2023, 09:30 PM