cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"And why would that worry you?" The wendigo wants to know, grinning challengingly. "You told me to make myself at home and whatnot." That wasn't to say Ronin was up to date on how Remi's anatomy worked these days, but it wasn't like the hunter could be sure that picking up a dildo for Susan wasn't just a clever misdirection.

Anyway.

"Yeah. I could make some adjustments to give us a sunroof, put in little bunk beds, maybe upgrade the engine." Eyeing Ronin for a moment, Remi grins. "You seem like the type to drive like a maniac." Maybe he'd also install a button that said NAS which actually just turned the music up louder or something.

Once inside, the wendigo turns menacingly toward the hunter and flaps a hand in his direction. "Keep it up, and the surprise is going to be hot coffee thrown in your face." Remi sings cheerfully, before trying his best to usher Ronin out of his own kitchen. Yes, yes, the surprise was obviously coffee, but it wasn't just coffee, either. 'Go...put on some music, or something.'
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 02:19 PM