cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Luckily for the wendigo, Ronin is able to fill his time while Remi turns his kitchen into a laboratory, putting crystals and twine to good use and setting some incense to burning in the time it takes him to construct the perfect cup of coffee. "Comingggg," he trills as he's informed he has free rein of his own apartment again, fully expecting some innuendo in response as he pads back through the door.

And while Remi looks nervous, Ronin looks both shocked and impressed, the hunter's brow furrowing as he approaches the countertop. "You made this?" No shit, Sherlock. "Wow, it... damn, Remi. I've never been to Italy but all of a sudden I feel kind of jealous of your upbringing."

Glancing at the wendigo as if for permission to try the coffee, Ronin will pick up one of the cups when prompted to take a sip. And it's strong but not in a way that punches him in the back of his head, and despite wanting to drink it all at once, Ronin forces himself to take his time. "Can you drink coffee...?" he asks suddenly, very aware that Remi has made two cups.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 02:56 PM