cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's the lack of sass more than anything that proves this is one of those moments; you know, the ones you look back on and go yeah, I think that's when we started to become real friends. Taking another sip of coffee and savouring it appropriately, Ronin can't help but nod his official approval. "You know," he says with a grin, "if being a wendigo experiment doesn't work out, you can always open up a coffee shop."

Ah, but there's a touch of sarcasm, so things are getting back to normal. "Oh yeah? Whoever must have told you that was probably very wise." Bouncing his eyebrows at Remi, Ronin settles on one of the stools and similarly warms his hands around his cup. "Mm?" Following his gaze towards the cupboard, Ronin gives his friend a wry smile. "Does this mean we need to find some company?" he asks.

Letting the silence stretch on comfortably for a few moments, eventually the hunter tilts his head at Remi, his expression curious. "What were they like?" he wonders. "Your mother, your girlfriend - Carmelita, did you say her name was?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 04:48 PM