cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Yeah? Maybe I will mention it to Isla. People can come to the medical wing for tours, gawk at the wendigo, and then buy some coffee on the way out." He suggests with a grin as he takes a set opposite Ronin.

"Oh, they absolutely were. I think it was my... second-grade teacher?" Remi answers innocently as he shifts the cup from one hand to the other, allowing his fingers to wrap all the way around the delicate circumference. "You can if you want. As for me, being around just you is about all the company I can stand right now." Though it's said with an air of sarcasm if only because the moment seemed to call for it, the sentiment was true enough. Being out, as exciting as it all was, was also remarkably overwhelming for the wendigo.

For that reason Remi was quite content to simply sit and inhale the smell of his coffee, and though Ronin's question wasn't necessarily an unwelcome one, it did draw a bit of a frown from the wendigo. The downward slant of his lips lasted only a moment before he was smiling warmly down into his coffee. "Well, mia madre was..." There really weren't words to describe all the beautifully simple ways in which Remi had loved his mother, and so it was with a mixture of boyish adoration and amusement that he just shrugs with one shoulder. "..very Italian. She made her own pasta and sauces, everything in the house was either a lace doily, a picture of the virgin mary, or wrapped in plastic. Always there were dishes of candy around and fresh flowers."

And Carmelita?

The wendigo's expression changes suddenly; the smile falls from his lips and though his eyes are too pale to properly darken, they do seem to grow dull as he sits back in his chair and stares fixedly down at the table. "Carmelita was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was dating someone else when we first met, but I...I left roses on her doorstep every day for months." There should have been the same love coating the words as when he'd spoken of his mother, but the wendigo only sounded guilty and haunted.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 05:01 PM