cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"See, perfect. You could wear a little barista uniform as well, and carve people's names onto travel cups for them. On holidays maybe you could even make coffee in full-wendigo mode." Medical wing coffee tour - Halloween edition.

Luckily Ronin is far too amused by his own imaginings to be offended by the second-grade teacher comment, the hunter setting his cup down to simply enjoy the lingering taste of coffee and the way the scent has permeated into the entire kitchen. "Oh absolutely not. Saying hello to people in the corridors is enough for me, thanks."

If they were to invite Isla up for coffee, though, he wonders if Remi would say no.

He might have brought that up, in fact, just to see if he can make the wendigo flustered, were it not for the warmth that floods the other man's expression, and Ronin is rendered all but speechless to listen as he speaks. "I bet she doted on you," he manages eventually with a small smile. "And vice versa."

Alas, the other woman in Remi's life from the olden times brings an injection of ice and nightmares into the conversation, Ronin swallowing another sip of coffee to give himself time to think of a response that isn't just what a shame aboout the murder huh. "And I suppose her then-boyfriend loved that," is what he settles on in the end, trying for casual. "Making him look all inadequate with your grand gestures."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 05:16 PM