cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Carve them, mm?" Remi says wonderingly. "With what? All the sharp tools Susan will no doubt allow me to have? Or perhaps I will be allowed to use my own tools, and be free of this." He thumbs at the thick collar around his neck with a smirk. As for full wendigo mode, Remi can only laugh as he looks down at his hands. "You know, for as easy as I make this all look, having fingers made of mostly bone is not as useful as you might think."

Pleased that they were both happy to exclude the rest of the world at least for now, Remi smiles bashfully as he nibbles at the inside of his cheek. "She did, though growing up of course I did not appreciate it." He says, glancing at Ronin over the table as if to judge whether this was a situation the hunter had also experienced.

'Ah, well. He did not know it was me. Neither did she, until she caught me doing it one day. At the start, it was enough that I let her know someone else thought of her every day." The wendigo explains as he picks up the coffee cup out of habit. 'Maybe if she never caught me things would have turned out differently...for the both of us." Hazarding another glance toward the hunter, Remi swallows unnecessarily. "I wonder about that, sometimes."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 05:25 PM