cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"With one of those long latte spoons? You're strong enough to do it, I bet," Ronin suggests with a grin, rolling one of his shoulders in a shrug. Though his own tools would be better, granted, and in this hypothetical wendigo-coffee-shop, of course Remi would be allowed to use whatever he needed to attend to his customers. "It isn't?" He gasps, as if this knowledge is a complete revelation. "And here I had images of you knitting and everything as a full wendigo."

The glance across the table will be met by Ronin smiling into his coffee cup, which probably ought to answer the question in and of itself. But given that Remi is opening up, it only seems fair that he uses his words, too. "I don't remember my mother," he admits. "And the fae aren't at all like Tinkerbell would have you believe." As Remi has now found out firsthand.

As for Carmelita and the great game of what-if, he can only shake his head gently. "Things might have been better or they might have been worse," he points out. "You only have to go topside for five minutes to know that death isn't the worst thing out there." Topside, or to Susan's office.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 05:36 PM