cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"It actually can be," Ronin informs the wendigo with a flash of teeth and a shrug of his shoulders. "When it wants to be, anyway. And obviously getting a free barista is top of the list." It's with a solemn nod that he gestures around at the cups, the coffee grounds and the other equipment Remi has brought into the apartment, as if to ask what he's supposed to do with it all if not for the wendigo.

"And not to worry. I feel as though I'll be able to get some privacy if I really need it." And if not him then whatever forces his godmother has at her disposal. Either way, all of that is to say that he thinks Remi is a pretty decent roommate, especially after these recent developments.

"Anyway. Do you want to watch some more trash on TV for a bit? I usually try to get some more sleep in the afternoon ready for hunting this evening, but I can spare an hour or two for you to watch The Office."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 06:55 PM