cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi, interpreting the glance as one which means clean this the fuck up, clears his throat and rises, pushing his chair away with the backs of his knees. 'You say that, but it is very quiet in here, which makes everything you do very loud." The wendigo counters with a shrug as he goes to the sink and begins to wash away the grounds of coffee from the press. "Do they still make noise-cancelling headphones?" He wonders, glancing over his shoulder. "Because if you ever planning on bringing someone in here with you...or even masturbating, I would suggest we find me a pair."

Having not napped in years much less slept through the night, at the mention of a rest before the evening's activities, Remi finds himself instantly tempted. "After being out this morning, I would actually be okay laying down for a bit as well. I'm not sure I'll sleep but...I mean, it was a lot for me."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 06:59 PM