cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Snorting, Remi doesn't stop cleaning despite the wave of Ronin's hand. It was second nature to the wendigo now not to leave things laying around, lest they either be taken away by Susan, or be pUniShEd. 'I can smell it on your breath.' He murmurs, both as a dig as much as a statement of fact.

Glancing at the radio and tilting his head at it as if it might suddenly turn on and give a demonstration of the sorts of sounds it was able to produce, the wendigo just smirks before snapping his fingers. "Ah yes. Well, we all have to make sacrifices." He chuckles. "I suppose you will just have to go and find your demigoddess if you want to get laid."

Wiping the counter clean, the wendigo turns, and though he doesn't yawn, his body seems to relax as if he had. "Dear diary. Today being with Ronin was so boring I took the first nap I've had in 6 years. Love Remi." He intones sweetly. "You probably won't have to wake me up, but...yeah, let me know when you're ready to head out."

So saying, Remi wandered into his room and without closing the door he laid down on the bed. Yes, he was on top of the covers still dressed, but he did in fact close his eyes. Whether looking as though he was dead was better than mildly possessed and staring at the ceiling was any better, would be up to Ronin to decide.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 07:13 PM