cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I'd say that was cultural appropriation but I guess you can get away with it, given the whole Italian thing," Ronin says with a smirk, though he's not sure how much farther Luigi would get in life given how quickly it all falls apart. "Mm, it's something like that," he agrees of the quote, even as they finally reach the end of the staircase and start down the squeaky clean corridor to the medical wing.

"Yeah? I'll miss you too," Ronin replies, and though he's responded with sarcasm, it doesn't really work because he means it. His apartment will feel empty when he returns, even more so because it will still smell like fresh coffee and sound like conversations that will be one-sided again from now on.

Finally drawing up to the doors of the medical wing, Ronin presses the buzzer and waits for Isla - and probably a bunch of guards, which y'know, defeats the purpose of the past week or two - to come and greet them. "Now be nice to the other kids, okay?" he says to Remi with a weak smile. "And listen to your teacher, and eat all your lunch."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 07:46 PM