cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"That's my boy," Ronin says, grinning at the ground because, similarly, glancing at Remi feels uncomfortable in a way he can't really get over. And he knows why - it's because they've forever crossed a line from hunter and wendigo. Ronin isn't returning his hunting partner experiment - he's letting his friend go to some arguably torturous future. Not Remi-the-cannibal-monster, but Remi whose mother has her furniture wrapped in plastic, who left roses on his crush's doorstep every day.

Resisting the urge to rattle Remi in return (he's wearing the silver choker, isn't that enough?), Ronin does break their social taboo before the guard reaches them. It's a quick and manly sort of hug, but it speaks volumes. Hang in there. I won't let it get like last time. Nolite te bastardes carborundorum and so on. "I'll make sure to rile up Jim Carrey so we can hang out this evening, yeah?" He scoffs, letting Remi go just as he's manhandled into having shackled wrists and a leash attached to the choker.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-21-2023, 08:01 PM