cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Counting, sure. Even in the midst of his panic, Remi was more or less compliant when it came to Isla. 'One...two...tre...f-..four." He gasped, having to force the words out. As if his body had been hard-restarted after years of only being put to sleep, all of his systems seemed to be going through the motions of testing themselves out. "Four..three....due...." Blinking hard as a headache formed immediately behind his eyes, Remi swallows and shakes his head. "..uno.."

A sharp ringing in his ears has the wendigo wincing and tilting his head, as a wave of nausea rises in his stomach causing his mouth to water. "I...I think I'm going to throw up-" And, having the forethought to not want to throw up on Isla, Remi shoves her chair away as he makes a desperate lunge for the trash can next to his desk. He'd probably have made it too, were it not for the fact that as a man his body was woefully under-muscled, and as he tried to move with the same strength and dexterity he was used to, his legs and balance gave him a big old fuck you, sending him to the floor.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 09:05 PM