cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Alright, so on the plus side Isla already has ideas about the kinds of adjustments she wants to make to the serum she's developing, because obviously this is a lot for Remi. On the downside, though, it really doesn't help him right now, and as he rolls onto his back and says good morning to her a second time, she's at least professional enough to rise to her feet. Grabbing a blanket and pillow from his bed, she spends a moment or two tucking the pillow beneath his head and covering his modesty, before going to fetch her file.

"It's been two minutes so far," she tells him - or herself, rather - after checking her watch. "This dose should last for about ten. If it doesn't get any better in another minute or so, let me know. I've got something I can use to flush it from your system." And he can go through all of the fun of coming back out the other side.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-21-2023, 09:25 PM