cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I appreciate that." Remi murmurs, still looking rather guilty even though his erection was absolutely out of his control. That said, as someone who hadn't properly orgasmed for nearly six years, even the pressure of the blanket in his lap was distracting.

"Not at all. At least, so long as you don't ask me to sprint around the room because I can promise you that I can't." Remi replies, laughing more easily now. "The biggest things are how everything sounds and looks...and smells, I suppose. It's like the detail on everything has been turned way down. I guess I didn't really notice just...how much I took in, before." He explains, trying not to sound as if he was lamenting his muffled senses. "And obviously I feel ... well, weak." Remi adds with a self-deprecating chuckle. He'd never been a gym rat before all of this, but at least as a mechanic, he'd been fit enough.

Oh, and he was incredibly horny, but for now he thought that wasn't something Isla explicitly needed to know.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-21-2023, 10:02 PM