cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I promise I won't ask you to sprint around the room. The dive off the bed was impressive enough," Isla assures Remi with an easier smile. With his consent given, she clearly has no qualms with performing the tests on the floor with him, kneeling down to jot notes and play the usual games; follow the light, let me tap your elbow and knee with this hammer, where's your pulse oh wait there it is and Isla's personal favourite, ha, made you blink.

"I imagine it's a bit of a shock to the system," Isla agrees with a gentle nod, glancing back up at Remi between her notes - she's also written down everything he's helpfully mentioned, along with the time it took for him to recover from the initial dose. "And you may feel weak, but from the examination, you're satisfyingly average. You know, for a human." That shouldn't make her feel as good as it does, but honestly, she's never expected to get to this stage of her research, and to see it do something is a huge breakthrough.

"Do you think you can get up? I just want to see how your balance is." Listen, she doesn't know about the incredibly horny thing, okay.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-23-2023, 05:39 PM