cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Busy checking the IV, trying to ensure she times it correctly lest human-Remi get sick from wendigo-Remi's lunch, Isla doesn't realise what he's trying to say at first. Obviously as he continues and Isla straightens up to look at him properly, all becomes painfully clear, and her eyes widen a little in surprise. "Oh. Oh," she says, blushing suddenly (mainly because she hadn't noticed than because it's something abjectly embarrassing).

"Right. Well, I... I'd better note that down." So saying, she jots the observation down as a footnote (with a lot of asterisks) at the bottom of her paper. "It might have just been the shock. But if it's a regular occurrence... probably something I should look into."

As for the time limit, at least Isla is much more confident about that. "Not necessarily. With trial and error I should be able to develop something to last significantly longer. But it was all dependent on this first stage being successful." A timer on her watch goes off at that point, Isla moving to switch it straight off again. "And that's ten," she says. "How are you feeling?"
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-23-2023, 06:57 PM