cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"At first, yes," Isla says (though of course, all of this hinges on the fact that Grimm doesn't catch wind of the trials). "But as we continue, I might throw a few surprises in there just to cover all of our bases." The fact that she can say it with an amused smile is telling enough; despite the snags and noted side effects, this has arguably been a complete success. The note about Ronin, however, is something entirely new.

"Interesting," Isla murmurs, and she means it. "I wonder if it's because of repeated exposure? Though that shouldn't make a difference. It isn't as if Ronin's blood is any different to any other human blood. Maybe I'll have to get him in here for a few t--" Of course, Remi wendigoes back to normal at that moment, Isla starting to get to her feet only to find herself slightly pinned in by the way he hits the ground before her.

"Shit. Alright, thirty seconds late," she mutters to herself, trying to reach for the IV to draw it closer lest Remi rips it out of his arm. "It's okay. Take it slow," she murmurs, knowing better than to reach out for her patient who has just warped and cracked a wooden chair with his bare hand. "I feel as though I should get some carpet put down in here, though." You know, since he's spending so long on the floor.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-23-2023, 07:32 PM