cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"She'd have to kill me to get it," Isla says quietly, and given that the doctor isn't one for hyperbole on the best of days, odds are good that she means it. "I'm the only one doing the research. I don't even have any lab assistants, just in case." In case they're in Grimm's pocket, in case they go rogue with it, or - perhaps worst of all - in case they get over-familiar with Remi, make a silly mistake and end up being another source of his guilt.

"Yes, of course," she murmurs, rising to her feet at last and moving to gather the tools and her notes. "There shouldn't be any further testing today - I blocked the time out as a precaution, in case there were any adverse effects to the serum. So nobody should bother you unless you call." With a weak smile, Isla leaves Remi to it and heads out of the room. The door hisses in place and a lock clicks - and a few seconds later, blinds descend over the windows into his room. Maybe the cameras even go into sleep mode - who knows?
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-23-2023, 08:07 PM