cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's telling that Ronin is able to leash Remi with a mere flick of his wrist at this point, and between that and the wendigo seamlessly shrugging into his coat, anyone watching on the cameras might well think this was choreographed. "I was hoping you'd say that," he says sunnily, only for Remi to decide to try and trip him up. It works too, and Ronin absolutely stumbles, only to slo-mo exaggerate it into a full, dramatic fall. A fall that, naturally, Remi will be forced to join in with, given the leash.

"Oh no, gravity," Ronin complains when they've both appropriately said hello to the ground, playfully sneering at the other man. "Well, shit. I suppose I'll cancel the group outing, then." It's only a joke, thankfully, Ronin getting back to his feet and walking them out towards the exit. "Just us," he confirms, in case Remi needs it saying. "I figured it would be good to get back into the swing of things."

As for the type of day Remi's had, although Ronin already knows to some extent, he still waits until they're officially signed out and heading up towards the tunnels before speaking again. "You want to talk about it?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-23-2023, 08:41 PM