cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Humming something that's like an agreement but with an expression the equivalent of saying but I don't want to stub my toes all day, whether it hurts or not, Ronin can only concede the point to the other man. Remi is the expert in this particular phenomenon, after all. "Man, waiting years to get off and it's not even a good one?" Hissing in a breath through his teeth as he follows the wendigo up the ladder, Ronin is right back to feeling bad for the other man.

As for Isla and her mental notes, Ronin scoffs. "Hey, maybe that's how she gets off," he says. "Don't deny the girl her orgasm, Remi." But he's right about the serum, and Remi will be able to hear the smile in Ronin's voice as they near topside. "It's years of work," he agrees. "And if this can work for you, even temporarily, it opens doors to the possibility of curing others."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-23-2023, 09:25 PM