cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Yeah, maybe afterwards," Ronin calls back, only pausing when he realises they've reached the top of the ladder and he needs to wait for Remi to move the grate. "If you're telling me that the first time you get to have real sex in years is with Isla, and you're going to hate it in the moment, I'm going to call you a liar, sorry." Chuckling, he follows the wendigo out through the grate and helps to shove it back into place.

It's still the tail end of bumfuck winter, and piles of grey, frozen snow line the alleyway they stand in. Overhead the sky threatens sleet, and it will be dark well before they get where they need to go. "Others," Ronin agrees with a smirk, bumping his shoulder against Remi's. "You can't be the only one out there like this, right?"

Anyway. Banshees. "That's right, though it's more like a wail than a scream. If it doesn't know we're around, it often sounds more like a woman crying. Sometimes they wander around, other times they sit and just... weep, I guess. This one has been sighted in one of the inner districts, which is rare as fuck."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-23-2023, 09:37 PM