cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"How dare you," Ronin informs the other man. "I happen to be a very generous lover, so if you did have sex with me you wouldn't hate it in the moment or afterwards, thank you very much." It's with a quiet laugh that he ensures the grate is fully shut, before turning to face Remi. "Ah, right," he says of the collar, reaching out to unclasp the length of silver with the key that only lays in his and Isla's possession.

"Be free, Remi, be free," he murmurs with a wry smile, pocketing the silver and shrugging to the wendigo. "And if you'd like me to continue telling you how unique and special you are, I can," he offers, before turning to lead them through the streets in the dark.

Snorting and glancing over his shoulder, he raises his eyebrows to the other man. "Rub it in, why don't you," he says of Remi's hearing - his own is still mostly fucked from the siren incident, after all. "I'll be relying on you to let me know if she's close."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 03:33 PM