cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Standing by (like a good boy, har har) as Remi dumps his clothes and shoes and shifts, Ronin feels just as strange about it now that they've all but shared an apartment for a week or so. As such, he stands with his eyes politely averted until all of the clicking and crunching is finished with, Ronin glancing back to the wendigo proper and furrowing his brow as he continues to listen.

"I don't know if I like that," he mutters. "The topsiders try to avoid attacks as much as they can, but there's no reason for them to want to imitate a banshee, unless--" And of course in that moment, unless comes painfully into focus, and a spotlight clacks on overhead and begins to swing through the alleyways - very, very close to where they're hiding.

"Unless they're hunting hunters," Ronin hisses, already surging forward to grab up Remi's belongings. "Run."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 04:17 PM