cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, I'm pretty sure they're going to try," Ronin says, and were he not currently hightailing it down the alleyway, there might even be a hint of amusement in his voice. He's not sure what has brought this on, but he can guess - the siren, the nuckelavee, the undoubted increase in attacks where both he and Remi have been out of commission for one reason or another - the topsiders can take their pick.

Evidently they've decided that whatever pact they have with Undertown isn't enough to overlook the essential fucking service they provide while they recline on high, and Ronin has a choice few things to say about that too. For now, though, the hunter takes a sharp left at the end of the alley only to have to backtrack abruptly (hopefully he doesn't jostle the giant fucking wendigo behind him).

Ahead of them, the sound of heavy footsteps indicates a patrol, but when the soldiers run past the alley, they aren't at all interested in the shadows hiding Ronin and his partner. "Where are they going...?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 04:32 PM