cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's true - being the encyclopaedia of all things supernatural is Ronin's area of expertise. As is, apparently, being able to come up with all kinds of bullshit lies to see them through to dawn. "The answer is nothing, honestly," he whispers, knowing Remi will hear him despite how quietly he speaks, and as they skid around the corner towards the baseball stadium - and the source of the cry - all becomes clear.

Evidently the topsiders have gotten a lot more than they bargained for by broadcasting a banshee's cry out across the city. Ronin can recognise in the occasional flash of silver where other pairs of hunters have been drawn into the fight, but it's mostly gore and carnage. Because no, nothing really hunts banshees (nothing apart from Remi, anyway) - but there's plenty of scavenger creatures who will hang around waiting to feast on any bodies a banshee leaves behind.

"Ghouls," Ronin hisses to Remi; he speaks, of course, of the dark, vaguely humanoid shapes tearing at the flesh of soldiers both alive and dead. "They hang out in graveyards and eat the bodies. Gods, the broadcast must have pulled them from all over the fucking city..."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 05:03 PM