cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
These are topside soldiers having been expecting to catch a few unruly Undertown hunters to blame on the news; hauling ass is definitely more their ball game. (Hahaha, get it?) Given that they've gotten more than they bargained for (and more again besides), much of the baseball field empties the moment they're capable of running. Of course, they're of the opinion that the wendigo is some hyped-up-super-ghoul that isn't on their side, and honestly, Ronin isn't going to be the one to correct them.

The other hunters still present - and Remi might recognise a couple of them as having waved to him in the apartment corridor - are quick to follow the wendigo's lead, and though ghouls are sort of like wendigo in that they share a taste for blood and flesh, they're nowhere near as high on the food chain. Between the hunters and their secret weapon Remi, it doesn't take long before the ghouls are on the run as well.

And gods if it doesn't feel good not to be on the back foot for once, Ronin setting a few smudging sticks alight and yeeting them towards the dugouts and entranceways, just in case any of the creatures want to get back in.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 05:20 PM