cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Busy playing cleanup with the other hunters thanks to Remi taking care of the majority of the ghoul problem, the good news, at least, is that the creatures' corpses will completely burn up come sunrise, and in no time at all they're pretty much done. (The hunters are, anyway). Someone has even managed to turn off the banshee cry from the speakers, and if there was anyone controlling this stupid plan, they've also fled the area as well.

Exchanging a few pleasantries with the remaining hunters and comparing rumour and notes for any other nasties on the loose that evening, it isn't long before it's just Ronin, the smudges of sage, the baseball field full of corpses (most of them ghoul, some of them soldiers) and a missing wendigo.

"Remi?" Ronin calls as he ducks into one of the locker rooms he thinks he's seen his partner go down, Remi's clothes and coat folded over one arm. "I think we're done."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 05:38 PM