cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"They did. Ghouls aren't usually difficult to take down, but their numbers could have been a big problem out there." It absolutely wasn't the sort of thing Ronin really wants to say, given that they're currently talking about how maybe Remi might not want to be the big bad wendigo any more, but it's still true. "Might have been another nuckelavee situation without you there."

Wincing, because he knows exactly what Grimm would make of it, Ronin nods and concedes the point. "Alright, but you know... if it's just a regular hunt and it's the two of us, you can maybe not, if you feel like it." He smirks.

As Remi gets to his feet to try and shimmy into his clothes, Ronin takes over towel duty, and while he can't really help much, he does try to wipe off as much blood as possible that will stick to Remi's t-shirt. "I was going to ask what you wanted," he admits with a scoff. "But trust you to say all of it. Maybe Isla can arrange some nice therapy for you. Oh, or we could hypnotise you? Are you susceptible to that kind of thing?"

Moving back towards the corridor to move the smudging stick out of the way, Ronin is on his way back to Remi when he - even with his busted eardrums - hears it. Crying. Real crying, from within another one of the locker rooms across the stadium.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 06:42 PM