cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Nearly the wendigo asks if another nuckelavee situation was one where Remi tricked the hunter into letting him (try) to kill himself, instead, he just runs his tongue along the inside of his teeth and shifts on the cold ground. "The thing is...I don't mind doing it. It makes me feel like I'm actually good for something around here, especially since all your hunter friends aren't being such assholes about it. But then I think of Isla holding my hand and everyone saying how fucking sorry they are for me and that's what makes me feel like a monster. Because I can't do both - can't be both." It wasn't the sort of thing he was looking for a solution from Ronin about and the tireless way he just shrugged it off after suggested as much.

Giving Ronin a curious look as the hunter tried to towel him off, Remi tugged on his shirt quickly, caring little about the instant blood stains he'd forced into the fabric. 'Oh sure, no doubt it'll be easy to find an incredibly trustworthy and capable therapist around here.' Remi says with a roll of his eyes, before squinting slightly. "Never tried. By all means though, if you can get me to squeak like a chicken when I smell blood instead of, you know, going crazy, let Isla know. She can just do away with the serum altogether.'

Having already heard it as Ronin returns, the hunter will find the wendigo standing straight with his head cocked. Glancing from the floor where his eyes had drifted, up to Ronin, the wendigo raises his eyebrows.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-24-2023, 06:52 PM