cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's a good thing he's not looking for a solution from Ronin, because the hunter regrettably doesn't have one, but the least he can do is let his friend bend his ear while he pulls his clothes back on (and covers them in blood). "If I can ever get you to squeak like a chicken fullstop I'll consider it a worthy investment," he manages to say about the hypnotism, though the therapy talk will have to wait.

Reaching into the inside of his coat for his silver chain, Ronin offers a quiet nod to Remi as if to say yes, that one definitely sounds like the real deal. Nodding for them to exit the locker room, as they head back onto the (now empty, but for dead bodies) stadium, it's clear that the banshee isn't on the wander, and her echoing cries warble out from the corridor across the diamond like an invitation.

Which is exactly what stops Ronin in his tracks. "This is too convenient, right?" he mutters to Remi. "It feels like a trap."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 07:02 PM