cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Eyeing the chain for a moment and mistakingly thinking that Ronin meant to tether him with it, the wendigo relaxes as the hunter turns to wander out of the locker room. Padding along behind him, his shoes forgotten, Remi winces as he moves into the open and narrows his eyes. Glaring across the pitch in response to the cries, the wendigo has to resist the urge to cover his hands with his ears and instead opts to grate his teeth together instead.

"I can tell you this definitely sounds different." He mutters, before glancing over his shoulder at Ronin to make sure he was heard over the wail. "For all that I just said, I am happy to go and check it out ahead of you." If they stayed out here much longer Remi would carve out his own eardrums to stop that fucking crying, though he'd be much more inclined to just sever the banshee's throat instead.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-24-2023, 07:11 PM