cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin continues to say nothing, of course, though Remi (and let's be honest, Morgan) will be able to hear the way his pulse quickens as the wendigo goes ahead and shifts. And while there will be rage in the medical wing at the fact that he's ruined yet another set of clothes - but at least the coat and shoes are still intact, right? - Morgan is practically delighted by the change.

"I'm detecting a hint of hostility," she all but purrs, her fingers dancing along sinew and exposed bone and ragged fur alike. "I do hope that Ronin hasn't been spreading any nasty rumours about me." And though her green gaze remains as soft and alluring as ever as it slips around Remi to the hunter, even the suggestion is enough to caue Ronin's fingers to flinch on his knees.

"Ghouls are brainless pack animals," Morgan continues, "not at all like you. Even so, I regret to say that even your sizeable appetite won't be able to handle me. Besides, wonderful as you are, I have come to speak with my godson."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 08:10 PM