cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
At first it will appear that Remi has indeed, caught Morgan's wrist, though the way she turns her hand is soft and fluid enough that one would not be mistaken for thinking perhaps she's made of fire or water. Grasping one long, bony finger between her own, it's with the mildest twitch of her hand that she bends it directly back with a stark, loud, snap.

"Is this the sort of challenge you would like?" she asks in a voice like silk over a knife edge. "Poor Remi. No one offers you a kind touch any more, do they? Only pain and sickness, and you're left wanting." Then, glancing again at the hunter on his knees, Morgan finally raises her eyebrows at him. "Speak."

Having bitten his tongue hard enough for copper to spike the air, Ronin nonetheless wastes no time. "I'll be fine, Remi. Wait outside the stadium - I'll come and find you. Morgan, please don't--"

"That's enough." Smiling up at Remi, the fae tilts her head. "You heard him."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 08:24 PM